Workouts really work. And that’s why a vast majority of people opt for them whether it is for weight loss, strength building, or increasing muscle mass. If you perform quick bursts of high-intensity movements an short periods of rest, you can get in sculpted shape and burn calories faster and that too in a short amount of time.
One of the key benefits of HIIT is how it enables you to increase the caloric output during shorter workouts. It improves heart health, boosts VO2 max, and creates afterburn effects that help with burning calories compared to moderate-intensity exercise. Also, they are as effective as longer workouts. Did you know that a 20-min HIIT workout can be as beneficial as a 40-minute workout of moderate-intensity?
These workouts have proven to build strength, burn fat, and boost muscle mass. Read our another content about Best home workouts for strengthening full body.
20-Minute Workouts That Are Worth Your Time
Here is a 20-min HIIT workout that comes with a wide range of benefits and serious calories burn. Also, you can do it anywhere. There is no requirement for any equipment either. But before you move ahead with this workout, see that you warm-up first and cool down.
And when you are resting, see that you focus on breathing and shake out your body to release all the tension that you have built during the exercise part. Lastly, make sure that you are well-hydrated and do not eat when you are close to your workout time.
Your warm-up should be 3 minutes and/or cardio drills.
First of all, perform all of the four moves below for 30 seconds. Then, repeat the circuit for three rounds. Rest for about 60 to 90 seconds before you take the second interval.
Move # 1: Reverse Lunge to Balance (Right Side)
- Place your right back, then bend your knees and then lower into a lunge while making sure that your left knee is stacked over your left ankle, and your right hip is stacked over the right knee.
- Now, push through the feet to stand back up and then drive right knee toward your chest, and your thigh parallels to the floor. Keep your foot flexed and the opposite arm lifting at your side.
- Lower yourself back down and do a reverse lunge.
Move # 2: Jumping Jacks
- We all know how to do jumping jacks.
- Jump your legs wide and then clap your hands to meet on the top of your head.
- Jump your feet back together and then bring your hands to your sides.
Move # 3: Reverse Lunge to Balance (Left Side)
You will be doing this same as above, but this time, step back with your left foot.
Move # 4: Jumping Jacks
Do a Tabata for both exercises. It is 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest after that. Repeat it for a total of eight rounds. Now, rest for 60 to 80 seconds before the third interval.
Move # 1: Body-Weight Plank Row
- You have to start in a high plank, with your hands under shoulders, core braced, and legs extended behind you. See that you balance on balls of feet, body in a straight line from head to toes.
- Now, keeping the hips level, bend your left elbow, and then lift the left hand to the chest.
- Lower hand back to floor and repeat using you are right hand.
Move # 2: Knee Tuck Crunch
- Sit down on the floor.
- Now lie back until your head, shoulder blades and upper back are just slightly off the ground. Your legs should be extended out in front of you and slightly lifted off the ground a couple of inches. Make sure that your arms are extended toward toes.
- Bracing your core, sit up, and bring your knees fully into the chest, and wrap your hands over them.
- Now, slowly lower yourself down, and repeat.
See that you perform the exercises for 30 seconds, followed by 20 seconds of rest, and then repeat for two rounds.
Move # 1: T Push-Up
- Begin in a high plank with your hands under shoulders and core braced. Keep your legs extended behind you and balance yourself on balls of feet. Make sure that your body is in a straight line from head to toes.
- Keep your body in a straight line, and your elbows close to the side. Brace through your core than bend your elbows to lower the chest towards the floor.
- Now, push yourself back up.
- Lift your left arm off the ground and stretch it towards the ceiling as you open your body to the left side.
- Come back to plank
- Now, repeat on the right side.
Move # 2: Fast Body-Weight Squat
Make sure that you stand with your feet a bit wider than hip-width. You have to do these squats with good form.
- Now, push your knees outward and bend knees to sit down and then back into a squat. See that your knees stay above ankles.
- Now, push through heels to stand back up.
Move # 3: Superman
- Lay down flat on your stomach and keep your arms extended out in front of you. Keep your legs stretched out behind you, and forehead on your ground.
- Now lift your arms, legs, and chest a bit off the floor bracing through the core and squeezing glutes. See that you focus on reaching out instead of up. Squeeze shoulder blades down and back to keep your shoulders away from ears.
- Hold for 40 seconds.
Cooldown by stretching for 5 minutes.
So, that is all about it. Following this routine, you can build your muscles in your time. Apart from that, invest in only the best quality and branded steroids and vegan supplements for boosting muscle mass. For that, look no further than Buy Steroids Online, a reliable online steroid seller that deals with genuine products that bring effective results. Check out their range now!