Speaking of the issue of cough, it is a reflex action that clears airway of irritants and mucus. There are two sorts of cough: productive and non-productive. A productive cough produces phlegm or mucus, clearing it right from the lungs. A non-productive cough, even called a dry cough, does not form any mucus or phlegm. Many things right from allergies to acid reflux might trigger a dry cough. In some cases , there are no clear causes.
Regardless of the cause, an ongoing dry cough can massively impact your day-to-day life, mainly in case it is extreme or worse at night. You can certainly count on a good syrup like Torex syrup and experience instant relief.
Are There Any Symptoms of Cough?
An individual suffering from this ailment displays the following signs:
- Recurrent dry cough
- Burning sensation or suffocation in the chest
- Phlegm/sputum production
- Pain in the region of temples, heart, head, abdomen, sides
- Dryness in mouth, excessive thirst, bitter taste
- Nausea after eating meals .
- Challenges in swallowing food
- Sore throat, hoarseness of voice
- Tiredness, weakness
Are There Any Causes?
A few of the various main causes of dry cough are like respiratory tract infections, suppression of vomiting, Sinusitis, Pneumonia and inflammation because of irritants or allergens. The last reason is the most common one! When dry coughs are driven by prolonged exposure to high pollution-levels, allergy, dust and toxic smoke (such as cigarettes) it is known as ‘Vataja Kasa’ in Ayurveda. To protect from this ailment, your respiratory system must have a strong immunity but with deprived nutrition, irregular lifestyle and that of enhanced environmental toxicity, it is hard for your body to combat back.
How Can Ayurvedic Treat Dry Cough?
It is crucial to know that Prana Vayu and Udana Vayu (kinds of Vata) form the respiratory system. Once viruses, allergens, and bacteria vitiate these, annoyance takes place. As a countermeasure, the body forcibly expels air to remove the obstruction. During this procedure, the Vata (biological air) balance in body becomes reduced and activates, Vataja Kasa.
Ayurvedic home Remedies for Dry Cough
If you are experiencing dry cough, then you must try out these powerful Ayurvedic home remedies:
- Before bedtime, you must take warm milk with turmeric and honey. It acts as a natural antibiotic.
- Consume turmeric powder mixed up with honey three times a day.
- Liquorice (Mulethi) lozenges to lessen inflammation.
- Use decoction of Sauf (Ani seeds) as the ground water to prepare coffee or tea.
- Calm the infected throat pipe with natural cough syrup formed up by mixing ginger and honey.
So, the point is clear, since you know so much about the issue of dry cough, make sure that you do not keep on suffering. Make sure that you embrace torex dry cough syrup and ensure that you are no longer suffering with cough issue. You can fight the cough issue only if you have the right syrups in hand.