Boxing is an excellent activity in which most of our body muscles are used. It ensures our cardiovascular activity, and prevents us from several diseases like Diabetes Mellitus 2, blood pressure, and heart diseases. It increases blood flow in our body, helps in reducing weight, and strengthens the heart.
CAN YOU GET YOUR BODY IN SHAPE BY BOXING?
Boxing can simultaneously burn fats and can build muscles in shape, it’s an excellent choice workout if you build up lean muscles, ripped, and extra cuts. If You want to get a perfectly shaped body, well-defined chest, and arms, get yourself Elite Sports boxing gloves and Elite Sports boxing shorts and join a boxing class.
MUSCLES WHICH ARE BUILT BY BOXING
Boxing helps in building whole body muscles, if you punch in the right way, those thrown punches can help you build hips, shoulders, core, glutes, chest, back, and arms muscles. If you punch against the resistance, it helps in the development of more power and strength because resistance causes them to be contracted with more speed and force.
Besides this, there arises a question about the eating habits of boxers, most of the boxers can eat 500 calories per day, but when they are not eating or doing the intense activity they can consume 300 calories per day.
REDUCTION IN BELLY FATS
There is no specific workout that could isolate fats of your body but fortunately, you can reduce fats from your belly and overall body fats by doing boxing.it is an intense exercise that could challenge your mind, burn calories, and tone up your body.
DO BOXERS HAVE GOOD BODY SHAPE?
Boxers tend to have a muscular, strong, lean body with the athlete look, never bulky, extremely passionate, and are perfectly well-conditioned. They have the desire to punch anything and they are in one of the perfect shapes then athletes.
HOW MANY TIMES IN A WEEK BOXING IS REQUIRED TO GET INTO SHAPE?
Boxing is for everyone whatever is your size and shape, you can take its classes three times a week you can get into shape within a month, and if twice a week then it may take six months. Boxer has to stand from the ground level, anyone can attain the perfect level of their fitness.
It is an effective way to build up your body muscles but to a certain extent if you use heavy bags you are actually giving your arms resistance workout. Eventually, you will reach the point where you are no longer going to build any muscle.
Is boxing better than running?
Boxing can burn up to 1000 calories as we compare them to other exercises like jogging can burn 398 calories, running burns 544 calories and walking can burn 243 calories. Calories burned up by these sessions can beat them other exercises in burning calories.
Can you do boxing every day?
You can mix intense workouts with less intense workouts and can do boxing every day.it means that if you do intense body workout every day there will be less time your body would be having to recover.
4 REASON HOW BOXING HELP US IN REDUCING WEIGHT?
In the world of self-awareness and focusing on fitness and physical health most people are turning to unconventional methods. It’s no longer just about joining gym spending hours on treadmills, weight lifting, etc but one of the best place people are joining nowadays is a boxing gym
Over the past decade, boxing is a well known, popular workout, it has been known as martial art as well. people have practised it for the mean of their self-defense. So there are several ways by which you can reduce weight through it.
- Boxing is not about punching it’s about a lot more. You head movement, foot movement defensive methods all are involved to develop power and speed.so its full-body workout as it works on the entire upper and lower body
- Boxing stimulates muscle fibers that you have never used before, through boxing you can make your heart muscles become more stronger, our body can regulate oxygen more efficiently giving us more energy
- Good quality cardio is one of the main components in weight loss and martial arts provides an opportunity for heart exercise.
- Aerobic exercise is linked with heart activity but also improves brain functioning, it also helps in eye-hand coordination, studies have shown that trying to hit a target by your hands improves eye-hand coordination and makes you feel more alert and attentive.
KEY BENEFITS OF BOXING
- Helps posture
- Improves balance
- Strengthen upper and body core
- Increase alertness
- Boost endurance
- Improves hands and eye coordination
IS BOXING BENEFICIAL FOR WOMEN HEALTH?
As weight lifting is beneficial for women and won’t turn into the hulk. With this exercise women can get strength and power along with that they can easily tone up their body muscles for which they search for.
WHY WOMEN SHOULD GET INTO RING?
- Women are natural caregivers. Their attention is mostly caring for their family, children, parents, spouses, and friends, so boxing is itself a self-care tool, physical activity which can elevate good mood, promote good sleep, maintain hormonally activity, and lower your stress level.
- Boxing has unique mental health advantages, honestly, all of us at some point wanted to put our fist through a wall in anger, frustration, or in stress.so a punching bag and pair of gloves is the safest method, a punch on the bag gives you relief from frustration and stress in a healthy way.