Nutritional status of patient generally depend on two factors. External factor such as food safety, cultural, social, economical factors and internal factors, which include, age, sex, nutrition, behavior, physical activity and diseases of the person. Nutrition is the quantity and quality of food that the body receives. The body breaks down the food to get the molecules that it actually needs: proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals.
Nutrition has been one of the basic needs of every individual on the earth and it is the process which provides energy to the body to perform various tasks in routine life.
Physicians are frequently confronted with patients complaining of fatigue, tiredness and low energy level. In the absence of the underlying disease, these symptoms could be caused because of a lack of vitamins and minerals. Certain risks groups like the elderly and pregnant women are well- recognized. To overcome these problems supplements must be taken for an adequate period of time.
Certain individuals that have dietary restrictions may need to supplement their diet with a multivitamin and /or multimineral, or individual nutrient supplement. It depends on individual to individual body which supplement is best for them.
These supplements are useful for:
• Women with heavy menstrual bleeding
• Those with the restricted diet
• Older adults, menopausal and postmenopausal women
• Breastfed and partially breastfed infants
• Limited milk intake and sunlight exposure
• Health conditions that may limit nutrient use and absorption The answer to above needed people problems is only one i.e MEGA-AID ( a product of Macwin Pharmaceuticals). This is the capsule which provide all needed supplement to the body as per their requirements.
• It contains:
1. SPIRULINA which is also called super food as it is having a high protein and vitamin content and it helps in managing various health issues like Diabetes, improve the hemoglobin level in red blood cells. It strengthens the muscles and exercise performance levels, helps control blood sugar level and improves their liquid profile.
2. ANTIOXIDENTS which counter the effect of free radical present in our body. It is widely recommended in Diabetes, Cardiac patients, Cancer patients, Skin problems, Macular degeneration, Cognitive Disorders, Inflammatory conditions But these are not necessarily produced in sufficient amount so mega-aid can help to fill the gap.
3. VITAMINS such as vit. B1, B2, B4, D, Folic acid, Biotin, Nicotinamide etc. They all have their own vital function in our body.
4. MINERALS such as Chromium, Magnesium, Iron (provide oxygen), Calcium (build healthy muscles, bones, teeth, heart), Phosphorus, Potassium etc.
• Other benefits:
1. Improve immunity
2. Enhance endurance
3. Reduce homocysteine
4. Increase energy level
5. Normalizes metabolism
6. Reverses cancer cachexia
7. Preserves skin tissue healthy
8. Maps up free radical